DANCE yourself into shape. Fat-burning dance workout videos will get you in great shape in no time. Try it 100% FREE for 30 days.
MOVE! workouts have been designed to get you incredible results fast. 30-45 minutes of constant movement will slim you down in no time.
From Latin to 90s Hip-Hop, the MOVE! program takes you through a wide array of dance styles. Not only will you get great results, you’ll have fun too!
Try DailyBurn for FREE for 30 days & get access to all of DailyBurn’s incredible workout programs. Keep it all for only $10/month after the trial.
If you love ZUMBA, hip hop dance, or just dancing to decompress after a long week at work, you’ll love DailyBurn’s new dance workout series that we are announcing today called MOVE!
DailyBurn MOVE! is a dance party led by singer and dancer Keaira LaShae, who really knows how to put on a show! Some people hate to workout – but dancing with her is just fun!
Keaira LaShae has been in the music industry for nearly ten years. As a professional choreographer, songwriter, and dance and fitness instructor, Keaira LaShae strives to promote female empowerment, human equality, and nonviolence through every facet of her career.
Early in her career, Keaira LaShae developed a devoted following and eventually opened her own dance studio, Street Beatz. “I saw the effect the trainers had on people by helping them accomplish a goal by gaining confidence and building character. [It] inspired me to motivate people as well.” Keaira LaShae also participated in multiple after-school programs for students and those less fortunate, choreographing pieces that would eventually be performed in front of entire student bodies. “I was always happy to bring change into their lives, bringing them confidence and letting them know how special they are.”
Since opening Street Beatz, Keaira LaShae has worked and/or trained with choreographers who have choreographed works for Usher, Chris Brown, Pitbull, Janet Jackson, Britney Spears, ABDC (America’s Best Dance Crew), and So You Think You Can Dance, to name just a few.
With DailyBurn MOVE!, Keaira LaShae takes you around the world of dance. You’ll get a little LATIN spice, move to the rhythm of AFRICA, take it to the streets with 90′s HIP HOP — and you know you’ve wanted to dance in a Bollywood movie… She’ll teach you those moves and more. And while you’re dancing your metabolism is speeding up, and you’re burning calories and shedding fat like crazy. If you can MOVE! you can Dance! Check out MOVE! on the DailyBurn website.
45 Notes/ Hide
- myownofme reblogged this from beautifulfitblackwomen
- fitnessdrive likes this
- afro-art-chick likes this
- engineeringarchangel likes this
- thewbfiles likes this
- doccarnage likes this
- jlsfitness likes this
- athleticsistas reblogged this from shesthedifferencemaker
- happyhealthycurves reblogged this from fit-black-girls
- divingbuttfirst reblogged this from cutsandcurves
- bigmouthbigideas likes this
- hipsterhoesmoney likes this
- queenscgets-fit reblogged this from fit-black-girls
- chocolat-run likes this
- black1981 likes this
- frecklesandafro likes this
- simplyflawed120 likes this
- inspirationmodivation reblogged this from fit-black-girls
- gennell likes this
- rablaqxperiences reblogged this from beautifulfitblackwomen
- rablaqxperiences likes this
- my-bitchy likes this
- themactasha likes this
- n2lt likes this
- tiffytwocheeks likes this
- thinspologist likes this
- quietstorm91 likes this
- shesthedifferencemaker reblogged this from beautifulfitblackwomen
- emeraldjade likes this
- emeraldjade reblogged this from msmainsqueeze
- msmainsqueeze reblogged this from beautifulfitblackwomen
- msmainsqueeze likes this
- shesthedifferencemaker likes this
- lifesimulation reblogged this from fit-black-girls
- hot-diggity-dawg likes this
- letustakeoff likes this
- beautifulfitblackwomen reblogged this from fit-black-girls
- naturalblkgirlsrock likes this
- damismad likes this
- unsungghero reblogged this from fit-black-girls
- fit-black-girls reblogged this from cutsandcurves
- gobikinigo likes this
- cutsandcurves posted this